Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 September, 10:36
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Damn!! How thell did I get dosed?? 12 people rhat worked the yard with me all got it within a 2 week span!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 September, 10:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
It's in our food, masks, medicines, etc. I can a lot of meat, 3 mo ago I canned 10 whole chickens (boiled, deboned, canned). Never in 35 years of canning chicken have I seen this... I had gray, slimy, metallic (like machine oil and grease) smelling goo all over that chicken and in the broth. It was not bone marrow, I've had that. This was totally different. If someone had dropped in lead or some other soft metal and it had melted and moved all over the meat - that's what you would have seen. I dumped the meat, won't eat store bought chicken anymore. Those whole chickens came from 2 different stores, 3 different brands. They are feeding it into the livestock that we end up eating - have you seen the videos of people using magnets on store bought meat? There you go. Chickens metabolize faster and are smaller and denser - they would have more in them than beef or pork.

Research the history of graphene, it goes back a number of years, we've been fed this for a while, now in toxic doses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 September, 10:57
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
guess I’m goin to start detox for it

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
It can't hurt...just take enough. Do you know what to do? I can post the protocol (one of them) that I recommend to people I know who are now upset about getting the vaxx. It removes graphene and helps heal cell damage.
01:03 AM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:08
Online pharmacy - to place orders, keep them 90 days or less. If you order 90 days or more US Customs may seize it as they see that amount being used for black market sales.

Order the highest amount of a med and break in half - you get two doses instead of one, cheaper and you have more on hand. Ex: Azithromycin 1000mg tabs broken in half are 500 mg (common dose) or in 4ths for 250mg. You can get 2-4 doses from one 1000mg tab. Questions - ask me, not much room to post here.

This pharmacy has prednisone and dexamethasone - pricey for other meds though: https://www.jamesonhealth....

All Day Chemist is my favorite pharmacy - they have a lot, at cheaper prices than any other online pharmacy I've found. Been ordering from them for years.

When you go to check out at any online pharmacy, skip the doctor info and the Rx upload area. If they ask for allergies, current meds, etc you can submit that or say 'no'. Continue checkout, orders take 2-6 weeks to arrive, so order sooner th

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:04
3/3
No antibiotic unless pneumonia is suspected - then Azithromycin is the most common given (can be purchased with overseas pharmacy) or other antibiotics. Antibiotics have shown to slow down the recovery of covid and extend the time a person is sick - so only give if a secondary infection like pneumonia is present or suspected.
Acetaminophen for fever - 500-1000mg every 4-6 hours depending on weight. NO IBUPROFEN, it has shown to cause covid to become critical within hours of taking it.

This is not medical advice, this is my experience and how we have treated it here with recovery in 24-48 hours (it was GONE!). It is essential to start when you first suspect covid - not after it is confirmed. It can't hurt to follow the protocol even for a common cold.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:03
2/3 - sorry, longer than I thought and there are 3 parts here not 2

*Lysine - double the daily dose on the bottle for 1 week, then regular daily dose until improved
Benadryl - 50-100mg every 6 hours, reduces histamine response in lungs and body (the person will know it is wearing off, they will start feeling sicker - similar to a fever returning, can be given every 4-6 if needed more often) until improved
Gatorade - covid strips the body of sodium and potassium, making it much worse
Inhalers - albuterol as a bronchdilator (opens the lungs, increase O2 in the blood), Budesonide inhaler for inflammation (has a steroid), any inhaler with a steroid can help
Dexamethasone - steroid for the lungs (can be purchased overseas pharmacy) or you can use prednisone (also overseas pharmacy)

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
15 September, 03:07
Pedialyte is better without all the sugar in gatorade

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:01
1/2
To treat covid - and those with an * are crucial, if you can't get ivermectin the lysine and zinc will work but it will take longer. You can also take Turmeric in high doses (3000-4000mg per day), Quecertin, and other supplements that work against viruses.
*Ivermectin daily for 4 days (can continue until improved - top 3 safest med in the world, Nobel Peace prize recipient in 2015 for human use)
Pills - 12 mg per day, up to 24 mg if no improvement in 12-24 hours
Injectable taken orally - .1ml per 10 kg of body weight (150 lb=68kg=.68mls)
Paste - one pea sized amount daily
Pour on - dosage on bottle, follow the weight of the animal and ml for dose
Vit D3 - 20,000 iu per day until better, then take 5,000-10,000 iu per day to keep your immune system up
Vit C - 4000+mg per day, in 2-3 doses
*Zinc - 100 mg per day (vital!) and take with food and lots of liquid, hard on stomach and can cause severe stomach pain (it does go away)

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:00
To help someone if they had to get the vaccine:

L-Glutathione 500-1000mg for the first week once a day, and then 500 mg daily for the next year. (Lyposomal Glutathione)
Vit D3 - 20,000 iu per day for the first week, then 10,000 iu per day for a year if they tolerate it (my dose) or 5000 iu per day for a year.
Vit C - 4000 mg per day, in 2 doses for the first week, 2000 mg per day for the next year.
NAC - 1200 mg twice a day for the first week, then 600 mg twice a day for a year.
Probiotics daily for a year.
Digestive enzymes daily for a year.
Yes...for a year, and even longer if needed.
Glutathione will pull out graphene and other heavy metals - it is essential. NAC helps heal at the cellular level - also essential. Nothing will reverse the RNA damage. And people who are vaxxed are showing to have higher rates of getting covid, spreading covid and being asymptomatic superspreaders as well as dying in higher numbers. So any symptoms at all and they need to be on the protocol f

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
15 September, 09:38
N acetyl Cysteine--1200 mg for 7 days
Pine needle tea
Zinc
Quercetin

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
15 September, 09:23
Yes, please. I've read quite a few protocols and will not stop reading and taking notes.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 09:22
Please post the protocols here so they can be shared.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 September, 03:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I did - let me know if you can't find them. I replied under my own name I think...