Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 September, 10:36
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Damn!! How thell did I get dosed?? 12 people rhat worked the yard with me all got it within a 2 week span!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 September, 10:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
It's in our food, masks, medicines, etc. I can a lot of meat, 3 mo ago I canned 10 whole chickens (boiled, deboned, canned). Never in 35 years of canning chicken have I seen this... I had gray, slimy, metallic (like machine oil and grease) smelling goo all over that chicken and in the broth. It was not bone marrow, I've had that. This was totally different. If someone had dropped in lead or some other soft metal and it had melted and moved all over the meat - that's what you would have seen. I dumped the meat, won't eat store bought chicken anymore. Those whole chickens came from 2 different stores, 3 different brands. They are feeding it into the livestock that we end up eating - have you seen the videos of people using magnets on store bought meat? There you go. Chickens metabolize faster and are smaller and denser - they would have more in them than beef or pork.

Research the history of graphene, it goes back a number of years, we've been fed this for a while, now in toxic doses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 September, 10:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I've been pushing glutathione on everyone who got the vaxx.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
17 September, 12:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
i got some NAC over the counter but word is they are trying to make it prescription only so the general public does not have access. i will be stocking up on NAC