Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
Then Stowers asked Fauci, respectfully, whether he had been vaccinated.

“What kind of question is that? Not that it’s any business of yours, but, no, heck no, I haven’t been vaccinated. And I don’t plan to be, at least not for a long time, if at all…If I take the vaccine and get sick from it, then what? I’m too important here to take that risk. You all are, too—that’s why I’m telling you to wait. But you can be replaced; I’m irreplaceable. The administration needs me to helm this response,” Fauci reportedly said.

https://realrawnews.com/20...
10:51 PM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
14 September, 11:35
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
I had to check to make sure this wasnt a satire publication. 😳 Evil to the core!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 September, 11:38
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
It is SATIRE read there about us page

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 September, 11:12
No way this can't be true. Am I see correctly?!😳

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 September, 11:01
He should get the Bill Gates treatment.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 September, 11:10
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
😋lol

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 September, 10:55
was there a pic of him getting jabbed?
is he the spreader in washington?
of course not....he knows whats in it...
hey fauci..if the vaccine works...why not get it?

haul him in front of congress...give him to rand paul