Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
16 September, 05:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hi DOQ
How are you doing?
I'm hanging in there.
God's timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
15 September, 10:04
Holding the line and praying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 September, 04:47
praying for real change. and I cannot lie, nervous about what that is going to look like initially.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
15 September, 04:38

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 04:23
Nana same old same old!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 September, 12:15

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 September, 10:26
As best as can be expected Doq. Thanks for asking. I hope things are going well in your life. 🙏

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 September, 10:03
Angry....ready for the plan to move ahead to the court marshall these traitors. Watching our kids be abused and masked. Watching our national security be compromised my our mil leaving in droves who refuse the jab. Watching fed workers be bullied to get the jab or loose their job by those in uniform who have forgotten their oath.....if mil is the only way i am not seeing it...

Troy Halter @VonHalter
14 September, 09:53
its all coming together,... NCSVVIC

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 September, 07:10
Excellent my friend, how are you doing?
Thought this was excellent post from Jimbo _66 = ThanQ

https://rumble.com/vm3sy9-...

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 September, 07:06
Hi Doq🕶️

Waiting for a Miracle 🌅

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
14 September, 06:50
it's been a long journey, exhausted but still holding the line till the end.

WWG1WGA

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
14 September, 06:39

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 September, 05:39
good to see you, DOQ. 🇺🇸

hope youre well

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 September, 05:32

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
14 September, 05:07
Right as the mail......................

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 September, 04:20
Saddened to hear about Veronica, but after praying I feel that nothing happens that isn't in God's plan. I'm not sure of what that plan actually is of course, so all my trust is in God as I feel it's meant to be.
I'm Grateful!
God is Awesome. 🙏
Love & Peace to All.💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
14 September, 04:04
Doing okay despite the fact that I may lose my daughter to the VAXX and praying my grandson doesn't get sick because of his parents' stupid decisions. Feeling positive about a lot of other things, though. Bittersweet would be the word.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 September, 05:18
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OMG sorry to hear that (about your daughter)Wow so sad/tragic!!!!! My father and brother took it. I don't know what will happen to them.

14 September, 07:14
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
😢Yes a friend of mine, a NURSE, took it and we used to talk about the evil BIG PHARMA ... now she's all for it ... radio waves controlling her idk, but yes its very disturbing, my family has taken it too ... so i'm the last one standing ... 😪

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 September, 03:59
😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Holding the line and waiting for justice. Trusting Gods plan .

Widget 260 @widget260
14 September, 03:54
I discovered last night that a Hurricane hitting my house sounds like a big truck trying to get itself unstuck from the mud! 😁 How you doing, Doc?

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
14 September, 03:50
Stressing about the ongoing cheating with the newsome recall I live in California and I cannot have that man run this got permit much longer

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
14 September, 03:44
in all honesty i am still fighting. i am ready for it all to be exposed. i just worry about my familys jobs. they are in question at the moment bc they eill not get the jab or weekly testing. trusting God

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
14 September, 03:38
Getting bored. Plot twist soon?

Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 03:32
Doq have you heard that Veronica had to die so Marilyn could come out? I don't understand so many things now, would a hospital be put in the limelight to show what has been going on in the real world with medicine being withheld only to be part of the movie?

Sharing Marlyn Monroe is alive!
No one died!!!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
14 September, 04:24
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I'm not sure how much more clear she could be in telling the world.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 September, 05:08
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
hi judy,
respectfully i understand how the rumor mill may have contributed to this belief, but i will share that i had several conversations via text with veronica about this.
she shared that she was very angry because it made her feel
“isnt just being veronica good enough?”

out of respect for her wishes and for her daughter and husband, we cannot make false statements that may cause her family more pain and suffering.
btw, on a happy note i always thought she looked just like Jackie and told her so and she said “thank you” 🌹

Any Kanks @Tkanks
14 September, 03:29
Holding on! It’s great seeing more and more people wake up! I keep hoping and praying that something good happens soon! 🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 September, 03:26
AC fixed so awesome now... 😍😍 how are you doing?

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
14 September, 03:25
Its habbening!!!

14 September, 07:22
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
We are the plan - digital warriors: words on fire, info drips become floods ... ALL of us shake the truth from the tree.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 September, 03:18
Anticipating this. #32 .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 03:15
yesterday and today tuff, missing VW! love the tributes and hoping for a better ending! more resolve! Im Still Standing!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 September, 03:13
other than being sad about veronica, doing great!
saw the news on treasonist Milley 👍
looking forward to what’s next
i miss President Trump but feel we will see him very soon ❤️🙏