Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 September, 02:23
Hi Patriots.

How are you doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 03:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq have you heard that Veronica had to die so Marilyn could come out? I don't understand so many things now, would a hospital be put in the limelight to show what has been going on in the real world with medicine being withheld only to be part of the movie?

Sharing Marlyn Monroe is alive!
No one died!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
hi judy,
respectfully i understand how the rumor mill may have contributed to this belief, but i will share that i had several conversations via text with veronica about this.
she shared that she was very angry because it made her feel
“isnt just being veronica good enough?”

out of respect for her wishes and for her daughter and husband, we cannot make false statements that may cause her family more pain and suffering.
btw, on a happy note i always thought she looked just like Jackie and told her so and she said “thank you” 🌹
05:08 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 05:26
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for the kind response. Veronica was and will always be a true patriot. My question wasn't meant to be disrespectful, the lady was a beautiful gift to us, she kept us positive. I saw the information posted on another media site. It is so mind boggling to try and understand what is going on and I wanted clarification. I wasn't looking for ugliness. Thank you!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 September, 06:02
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
thank you Judy im sorry if my message came across as unkind in anyway. i completely understand what you are saying
God bless 🙏