Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 September, 11:15
GEORGEnews Telegram - 3:06 am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
09 September, 12:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am amazed at how easily those who follow this movement are manipulated. This is why Americans are losing their freedoms. I have come to the realization that this movement does not let you think for yourself... but rather tells the people when to go..what to believe..Its causing people to become complacent... which is leading to further erosion of the liberties and rights given to by the founding fathers. The supposed leader (who identifies as a letter in the alphabet) of the movement disappeared at the most crucial moment when his supposed followers needed direction. Do not give me that brainwashed answer the people are the leaders of the movement either. Can you imagine George Washington deserting his men in the most crucial moment and his reason is..you can lead... you no longer need me. I'm sorry. I do not support the movement but I feel sincere empathy towards those patriotic Americans being manipulated to believe that they are in control. You are NOT! Trust in Christ not man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
IF THINGS ( 2 ) DONT HAPPEN SOON THIS SHIT SHOW COULD LOSE 25 MIL PATRIOTS WHO WALK DUE TO INACTIVITY !!
11:59 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it