Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGEnews Telegram - 3:06 am Eastern...
11:15 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 September, 11:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
IF PATRIOTS DO : MILITARY GOING TO SHOW FORCE & STOP ANTIFA & BLM ? 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 01:14
It is a deep state event looking for a gullible patsy for their planned crime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 September, 12:41
I would add the March to the Border on September 25 to this.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 September, 01:51
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Agreed!!!

Hi Michele...good to see you.
Hope you are well!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
09 September, 12:38
I am amazed at how easily those who follow this movement are manipulated. This is why Americans are losing their freedoms. I have come to the realization that this movement does not let you think for yourself... but rather tells the people when to go..what to believe..Its causing people to become complacent... which is leading to further erosion of the liberties and rights given to by the founding fathers. The supposed leader (who identifies as a letter in the alphabet) of the movement disappeared at the most crucial moment when his supposed followers needed direction. Do not give me that brainwashed answer the people are the leaders of the movement either. Can you imagine George Washington deserting his men in the most crucial moment and his reason is..you can lead... you no longer need me. I'm sorry. I do not support the movement but I feel sincere empathy towards those patriotic Americans being manipulated to believe that they are in control. You are NOT! Trust in Christ not man!

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 September, 11:59
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
IF THINGS ( 2 ) DONT HAPPEN SOON THIS SHIT SHOW COULD LOSE 25 MIL PATRIOTS WHO WALK DUE TO INACTIVITY !!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 September, 11:36
I WONDER IF BIDENS ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY 9/9/2021 IS TO GET AMERICANS FIRED UP TO PROTEST...AND DO A MARCH ?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 01:16
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I have never marched. It is dangerous and useless.