USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
13 September, 04:12
Something Really Weird Is Happening In California

📍Woodland Hills, CA Voter: “About 70% of the votes at this location have been shown as already casted when they were not?” Election official: “Right.”

FUCKING DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PESIDENTUAL ELECTIONS LAST YEAR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Trust the Plan? Which plan? The Cabals plan! Cuz that's the plan being played out folks. U r to be complacent while they destroy us. Biden is going no where. The vaccines r killing people and no one is doing anything to stop it. Why? Its the plan. Soon there will be no buy-sell-trade without it. Gas is sky high. LP which many depend on to heat their homes is so high rt now. The elderly will freeze until death. I usually fill in August for low prices. Normally at $1.19. Now at $2.11 to $2.65. I am not filling the tank. Buy wood and use wood stove only and space heaters. Can't afford 1k to fill a tank. Stupid rallys every month at a very high cost of admission. Think!!! Paytriots doing this. Trumps text to 88022 hounds your phone for money daily. If u dont pay, they use guilt. Its comical really. We were told to stock up how many times? All bullshit. Farmers told to "Destroy your crops." We saw one farmer on a lawn mower take down some beans. No farmer here did it. Wake up people.
06:43 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 September, 06:50
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
You definitely make some valid points. I’m Canadian it’s getting pretty bad here. I do beieve in the plan though. There are a billion moving pieces to this cog. It would be impossible to do quickly. Try to hang on. 😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 September, 09:21
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I am just trying to use common sense here. There r 2 Trumps running around plus golfer Trump. Look for yourself plz. Australians r suffering terribly and Canadians. Americans have the biggest militia military in the world. It's super important they keep us calm with their false bullcrap cuz they know we will gather and start firing. Think about it for a minute. I thought there was a plan as well. Until I woke up and saw what was happening in front of me. Its the same thing they did to the people in the 20's except it was called Operation Trust that parallels Q. Peeps were given inside intel. Told the military was coming to rescue them. Told to TRUST THE PLAN. Sound familiar? Then BAM! 60 million Christains were slaughtered in Russia&Ukraine by the Bolveshik Jews. Its always the Jews. Bible tells ya its them in black and white. Jesus told us. I kicked off certain Patriot Channels when I told the truth. They blocked me! Why? Cause I was over the target. Telegram is Russian owned.