TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 11:14
WHAT HAPPENED to VERONICA WOLSKI?

🇺🇸My Summary (may be incorrect, my gut).

1. Veronica was ATTACKED by Havana Syndrome.

2. She went to the Hospital for breathing issue. Given Remdesivir which Caused her Body to Shut down!! 😡

3. Veronica was REFUSED “Right To Try” Proper Medicine.

4. Veronica Became a PRISONER of WAR. She was Refused her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to the Leave the Hospital.

5. She was Killed on Purpose on the 👉13th as an EXAMPLE and more DECLARATION of WAR by the DEEP STATE! 😢😡

FIGHT BACK NOW PATRIOTS! FIGHT!! FIGHT FOR VERONICA!!
https://www.google.com/amp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 September, 12:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
My wife works in the hospital system she was in....she was not "killed on purpose". Let her rest in peace and her family grieve rather than spreading rumors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
She was NOT allowed to Leave!
She begged to leave several times.
She was Given Remdesivir.
A Trustworthy Dr at the Hospital wrote her a Script for IVERMECTIN and then the Hospital forcwd him to STOP the Meds!!
They tried to FORCE her to agree to a VENT! They refused to discharge her to a Waiting Ambulance for a Transfer!!
They Hung up on Lin Wood when he called to ask them to Let Her Leave!!

YOUR Wife should look for a new JOB if she works at that Evil Institution that is about to be Sued And SHUTDOWN!!

I DO NOT SPREAD LIES! You do not sound like an ANON.
01:17 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Julie Boe @JulieB
13 September, 02:38
Scratch that last comment about my comment being deleted, found it. This site could use some minor work over these issues.

Julie Boe @JulieB
13 September, 02:35
❤️I noticed that one of my responses to Johnny Thunders has been deleted after I accused him of being a troll for George Soros. Since then, I've blocked him. You might do the same, just saying. Hang in there patriot & try to have a blessed day.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 02:39
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Thank you! I actually did juat block him! 😤

No time for that kind of Spirit! I am not as Spiritually Developed as Veronica was, she would havw some how blown him a kiss and moved on! 😂🤦‍♀️

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 September, 03:27
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Thanks, I will do the same. I don't want this place to be an echo chamber. I read comments to get different perspectives and learn more about the topic at hand. However, I think he was just being a troll.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 September, 01:27
Ever hear of HIPAA? It does not allow the release of personal health info. Are you a relative? Legal guardian? Then you have no clue on the details? Who is your source? If legit, it may lend a shred of validity to your statements.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 September, 01:40
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
She told all of us everyday if you were listening.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
13 September, 01:29
They told me I should shower first before the examination.

Julie Boe @JulieB
13 September, 01:19
Agreed! He sounds more like a George Soreass troll.