TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
WHAT HAPPENED to VERONICA WOLSKI?

🇺🇸My Summary (may be incorrect, my gut).

1. Veronica was ATTACKED by Havana Syndrome.

2. She went to the Hospital for breathing issue. Given Remdesivir which Caused her Body to Shut down!! 😡

3. Veronica was REFUSED “Right To Try” Proper Medicine.

4. Veronica Became a PRISONER of WAR. She was Refused her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to the Leave the Hospital.

5. She was Killed on Purpose on the 👉13th as an EXAMPLE and more DECLARATION of WAR by the DEEP STATE! 😢😡

FIGHT BACK NOW PATRIOTS! FIGHT!! FIGHT FOR VERONICA!!
https://www.google.com/amp...
11:14 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 September, 03:18
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Remdesivir causes kidneys to shut down. That’s how it kills. Their trials showed this, so naurally they made it the only approved treatment for c19.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 September, 01:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 01:03
Globalist Tactics to kill indirectly?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
13 September, 12:55
I heard the telephone call trying to get her out of hospital and into the hands of more holistic medical professionals. If a patient wants to leave a hospital and try medication of her choice which many research papers have given evidence of success then why on earth was this not given. If you say to save her life ................... well!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 12:53
What is happening is they infiltrated from within and now they are killing us from within?

Vax is suicide?

Withholding proper treatment is murder?

https://youtu.be/ODV6mxVVR...
Johnny Mandel - Suicide Is Painless (Audio) - YouTube

Music video by Johnny Mandel performing Suicide Is Painless (audio). Originally released 1970. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a division of Sony Mu...

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 September, 12:14
My wife works in the hospital system she was in....she was not "killed on purpose". Let her rest in peace and her family grieve rather than spreading rumors.

Julie Boe @JulieB
13 September, 01:17
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Regardless of whether or not your wife works directly in so called healthcare at this hospital does NOT change the fact that hospitals have become modern day death camps by withholding the tried & proven remedies for their illnesses. Wakey, wakey!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 01:17
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
She was NOT allowed to Leave!
She begged to leave several times.
She was Given Remdesivir.
A Trustworthy Dr at the Hospital wrote her a Script for IVERMECTIN and then the Hospital forcwd him to STOP the Meds!!
They tried to FORCE her to agree to a VENT! They refused to discharge her to a Waiting Ambulance for a Transfer!!
They Hung up on Lin Wood when he called to ask them to Let Her Leave!!

YOUR Wife should look for a new JOB if she works at that Evil Institution that is about to be Sued And SHUTDOWN!!

I DO NOT SPREAD LIES! You do not sound like an ANON.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
13 September, 11:25
What is even more annoying is people already spreading rumours that she is alive & it is part of the movie i always thought anons were awake seems like they have fallen asleep again but the other way it is so disrespectful at this time they need to stop so her family can grieve

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 11:27
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
It is mean. I do not consider these people Anons! They must be shills that are anything BUT Awake!
😡😡