JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 08:58
I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. “QAnoners”. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I AM MORE SICK OF WHITEHATS PLAYING PUSSYFOOTER GAMES IN A WAR !! MOVES COUNTER MOVE JUST GO FULL FRONTAL KICK THERE ASS WORLD IS WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW IS TAKING TO LONG & NOW LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER FUK !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:24
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
9/11 CAME & WENT TRUMP & WHITEHATS GAVE AMERICA NOTHING & LOOSING THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTS ..... SO THE LITTLE CATCH PHRASE WE GO ALL ? NAHHHH. YOUR LOSSING PATRIOTS OVER LACK OF PUBLIC SEEING ITS NOT A PSYOP !

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 09:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I feel your pain patriot. There must be reasons that a 40,000 foot view affords that we simply do not have. We will remain calm but it is no easy task. 🇺🇸

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
THATS THE PROBLEM !! WHITEHATS ARE PUSHING DIS-INFO LIKE BLACKS HATS !! KEEP PATRIOTS UP TO SPEED !
WE HAVE PHONY PATRIOTS PUSHING DEEP STATE PEDO COINS ? HAVE A SHOW EVERYDAY ?
THEY NEED TO TRY A VIEW @ 0 FT
09:33 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it