JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. “QAnoners”. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything
08:58 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 September, 04:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I am hoping W.P.🙏✨
Otherwise, 🔥💀🔥.

Mass Murderers🏥GTMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
13 September, 09:36
love her please be FF!!!💜 🙏✝️🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 09:35
no words
😢
🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:19
I AM MORE SICK OF WHITEHATS PLAYING PUSSYFOOTER GAMES IN A WAR !! MOVES COUNTER MOVE JUST GO FULL FRONTAL KICK THERE ASS WORLD IS WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW IS TAKING TO LONG & NOW LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER FUK !!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:24
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
9/11 CAME & WENT TRUMP & WHITEHATS GAVE AMERICA NOTHING & LOOSING THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTS ..... SO THE LITTLE CATCH PHRASE WE GO ALL ? NAHHHH. YOUR LOSSING PATRIOTS OVER LACK OF PUBLIC SEEING ITS NOT A PSYOP !

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 September, 09:18
😢 so sad!! My childhood friends step dad just passed this morning also! So sick of this BS, so ready for all the evil bastards to go down!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 09:19
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I am terribly sorry for your loss. Justice will be ours. ⌛️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:17
Oh hun we are all grieving her soul not stayin here for the best part.
Such a shame for no reason. Prayers and prayers for her family.
Such a Patriot for this cause!
She gave it all she had!

Lord, Nana knows her soul is eternal and our fren is more than fine in your dimension, but we wanted to keep her a bit longer. Millions owe her greatly for the ripples that you sent her to make. Her part in your battle for humanity was huge and helped so many.
Veronica, we will see you again.Prayers for comfort for her family, it will be difficult for them. Amen

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said Nana, thank you.

Cathy Ross @CathyR
13 September, 09:10
Talk about gut punch. I'm in tears. Veronica was an amazing patriot who was always a bright spot in my day. God bless you Veronica. You are with our Lord and Savior in a beautiful place. You will be missed dearly!!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 September, 09:15
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
I share those tears with you this am 😭❤️🇺🇸my heart is so heavy , we must not give up !! WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED ❤️🇺🇸Veronica will not die in vain , rest in peace dear Veronica, I will truly miss your face ❤️🇺🇸I am honored to own things you made and letters sent😭🇺🇸

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 September, 09:25
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
It does feel like a gut punch. So incredibly sad. Will miss our dear, kind, courageous patriot Veronica. Praying for God’s comfort & presence for her family snd all who are mourning. #FamilyIsEverything