JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 08:58
I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. “QAnoners”. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I AM MORE SICK OF WHITEHATS PLAYING PUSSYFOOTER GAMES IN A WAR !! MOVES COUNTER MOVE JUST GO FULL FRONTAL KICK THERE ASS WORLD IS WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW IS TAKING TO LONG & NOW LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER FUK !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
9/11 CAME & WENT TRUMP & WHITEHATS GAVE AMERICA NOTHING & LOOSING THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTS ..... SO THE LITTLE CATCH PHRASE WE GO ALL ? NAHHHH. YOUR LOSSING PATRIOTS OVER LACK OF PUBLIC SEEING ITS NOT A PSYOP !
09:24 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 09:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I feel your pain patriot. There must be reasons that a 40,000 foot view affords that we simply do not have. We will remain calm but it is no easy task. 🇺🇸

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THATS THE PROBLEM !! WHITEHATS ARE PUSHING DIS-INFO LIKE BLACKS HATS !! KEEP PATRIOTS UP TO SPEED !
WE HAVE PHONY PATRIOTS PUSHING DEEP STATE PEDO COINS ? HAVE A SHOW EVERYDAY ?
THEY NEED TO TRY A VIEW @ 0 FT