JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 08:58
I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. โ€œQAnonersโ€. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Ross @CathyR
13 September, 09:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Talk about gut punch. I'm in tears. Veronica was an amazing patriot who was always a bright spot in my day. God bless you Veronica. You are with our Lord and Savior in a beautiful place. You will be missed dearly!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 September, 09:15
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
I share those tears with you this am ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธmy heart is so heavy , we must not give up !! WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธVeronica will not die in vain , rest in peace dear Veronica, I will truly miss your face โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI am honored to own things you made and letters sent๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The anons have displayed an exceeding amount of patience. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
09:25 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it