JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 08:58
I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. “QAnoners”. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Ross @CathyR
Talk about gut punch. I'm in tears. Veronica was an amazing patriot who was always a bright spot in my day. God bless you Veronica. You are with our Lord and Savior in a beautiful place. You will be missed dearly!!
09:10 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CathyR in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 September, 09:25
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
It does feel like a gut punch. So incredibly sad. Will miss our dear, kind, courageous patriot Veronica. Praying for God’s comfort & presence for her family snd all who are mourning. #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
13 September, 09:15
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
I share those tears with you this am 😭❤️🇺🇸my heart is so heavy , we must not give up !! WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED ❤️🇺🇸Veronica will not die in vain , rest in peace dear Veronica, I will truly miss your face ❤️🇺🇸I am honored to own things you made and letters sent😭🇺🇸

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 09:25
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
The anons have displayed an exceeding amount of patience. 🙏🏻