Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
Its 2 am and I'm bawling into my pillow. I can't believe Veronica is gone. All those things shes always doing for people..the hope she gave us being on that bridge every day....My heart hurts. Something has to be done...this medical tyranny HAS to stop.
Its happening in every hospital, in every city, state, all across this country, and I presume, in many others as well. A close family friend just died the same way a week ago..and we treated the same illness at home with ivermectin. They are murdering people, holding them hostage..what right does an administrator have when it comes to patients care? Hes there to run the hospital not treat sick people. How is this allowed to happen...and what on earth can we possibly do to fix it? I can't believe those people who look forward to her messages will now see an empty bridge...unLESS...
IF there are any of you that live in the same area that can pick up the torch they stole from her and carry on in her absence...that would be so amazing.
03:26 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
13 September, 04:08
In response Just Jana to her Publication
She always made me smile, and I must have a 100+ screen shots of her beautiful face hoping to sketch one day. I loved her and will be always Grateful for all she has done for All of us. I miss her already. πŸ˜₯
God Bless All who are grieving at this time. ✝️
Thank You Jesus.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 September, 03:39
I have been crying too. I really can't believe, this is happening in the USA. When is this madness going to stop. I am so tired of seeing people hurt and dying, because of these demons roaming on earth. Breaks my heart. GOD Bless her for all she did. May she rest in peace and fly high with the angels. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. Thank you Veronica for all you did. #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 September, 03:30
HERE IS WHAT IS HAPPENING:

I AM AN INTUITIVE EMPATH SOME THINGS I JUST KNOW:

SO YOU HEAR IT NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME

DR'S AND NURSES AND MOST MEDICAL PERSONS ARE "BRAINWASHED" BY SOUND AND LIGHT WAVES!

THIS IS NOT A HYPERBOLE STATEMENT

THIS IS THE TRUTH- CABAL ARE SENDING OUT KILL SHOT WAVES IN HOSPITALS

IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THE HOSPITALS ARE EQUIPPED WITH (DISGUISED) DEVICES IN THE HOSPITALS THAT ARE SENDING "SOUND VIBRATIONS" AFFECTING THE BRAINS OF DR/NURSES

THEY ARE UNKNOWINGLY MAKING BAD DECISIONS TO KILL PEOPLE

SOME MEDICAL STAFF ARE JUST EVIL/SATANIC

AND OTHERS ARE AT THE MERCY OF THE DEVICES THAT AFFECT THEIR ABILITY TO PERFORM AS TRULY HELPFUL TO HEAL PEOPLE

LINN WOOD: IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS AM 100% RIGHT AND OTHERS WILL KNOW THE TRUTH SOON!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 September, 03:28
I can't either...

and I don't...