Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
13 September, 03:26
Its 2 am and I'm bawling into my pillow. I can't believe Veronica is gone. All those things shes always doing for people..the hope she gave us being on that bridge every day....My heart hurts. Something has to be done...this medical tyranny HAS to stop.
Its happening in every hospital, in every city, state, all across this country, and I presume, in many others as well. A close family friend just died the same way a week ago..and we treated the same illness at home with ivermectin. They are murdering people, holding them hostage..what right does an administrator have when it comes to patients care? Hes there to run the hospital not treat sick people. How is this allowed to happen...and what on earth can we possibly do to fix it? I can't believe those people who look forward to her messages will now see an empty bridge...unLESS...
IF there are any of you that live in the same area that can pick up the torch they stole from her and carry on in her absence...that would be so amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
She always made me smile, and I must have a 100+ screen shots of her beautiful face hoping to sketch one day. I loved her and will be always Grateful for all she has done for All of us. I miss her already. πŸ˜₯
God Bless All who are grieving at this time. ✝️
Thank You Jesus.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™
04:08 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it