Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What a beautiful soul.

I’m going to miss her. Til we meet again, Patriot.
02:51 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
14 September, 10:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It’s tragic. She was such a positive influence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Providence @Imagine107
14 September, 10:24
Great photo. Thank you. She will be missed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 September, 12:22
I am so sad! Veronica, you truly have no idea how much you will be remembered and missed. We love you sweet patriot and friend and will miss your beautiful smile and energy…….Why does this feel so much like a sacrificial lamb? 😢 🙏

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
13 September, 08:47
Australia loved this amazing lady so much too.

We will miss her love for our country. Bless V, god’s speed.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
13 September, 05:12
I am beyond devastated. She helped light the Patriot fire within me. We will take it from here faithful warrior.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 September, 09:22
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Me too!!! 😥💔

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
13 September, 04:50
I never met Veronica, but she is an inspiration to us all. And, dearly hope the rumors that this is part of The Plan is true. 🙏🏻 And, if not, we have to keep her courage and mission going!!!! 💥

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 September, 03:50
Rest in Peace Sweet Veronica. We know you are looking down from Heaven's Bridge. Anons will finish you're fight!!!🙏😍🇺🇲💥

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 September, 03:48
Thank you Veronica for all you did. RIP

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
13 September, 03:26
Rest in Peace beautiful lady and Patriot 😢😢 you will be missed dearly 😢

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
13 September, 03:21
They are using hospitals as GAS CHAMBERS!

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
13 September, 03:09
oh no.... :(

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 September, 02:51
They say she was Marilyn Monroe.
So where was her protection?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 September, 02:48
Patriot! Hero!! Warrior!! your gorgeous smile will be missed.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 September, 02:40
Does anyone no what kind of paper she used for her signs and how did Ms V hang them on the fence? (In case some patriots wanted to continue her message across America that way they didn't silence her they just awoke the sleeping giant)

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 02:42
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
it looks like plastic tarp material.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 September, 09:18
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
When I talked to her, she told me she used poster paper and poster paint. She didn't say how she hung the signs.

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 September, 02:29
Godspeed Beautiful Patriot. You light will continue to shine on the bridges and in the hearts of all who love you
❤️🙏🙏❤️

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
13 September, 02:28
You will not be forgotten my patriot friend...😥💔

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 September, 01:00
It is very sad, the same thing happened when my aunt and my grandmother died, days before I prayed and I felt that it was difficult for me, as if God told me that it was no longer necessary, I knew that it had already been decided. They were also killed by the damn pharmafia, this nightmare has to end soon. And ivermycin saved my uncle's life, thank God a rural doctor friend treated him with that medicine, so I know first-hand that it works. God bless Her Divine Warrior 🙏 She is now an Angel helping us

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 September, 12:55
🙏🕊🇺🇸 #Hero

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
13 September, 11:59

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
13 September, 11:50
Prayers and condolences to her family. Beautiful person though we never met in person. You just know when someone is very special.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 September, 11:46
What a nightmare this is. I am heartbroken. God rest her sweet soul and champion patriot spirit. I salute you, Veronica. ❤️o7

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
13 September, 11:22
She left her mark and boldly utilized the time she spent on Earth, loved by those who knew her. Her presence and spirit here will be missed, but I think where she's at now is probably pretty great and she's feeling free and wondrous. Blessings to her friends and family in grief over her passing 🦋

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 September, 10:40
I can’t believe it. I’m heartbroken over this. She was the best fighting Patriot out there. 😢

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 September, 10:30
God Bless you Veronica❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 10:27
Biggest Heart on Earth!! Selfless Sister in Christ! She sent me this adorable Bag that SHE made!! Truly a ONE OF A KIND HERO PATRIOT! 😢❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

INCREDIBLY TALENTED Beautiful VERONICA!

#Ivermectin awareness because of VERONICA

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 September, 10:15
Hospital need a new sign -- "D E A T H .. C A M P"

WE ARE THE STORM - WE need to act like it!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 September, 10:05
NOPE
I don’t get she’s Dead
This is so you investigate to reveal the corruption
But I do not get she’s dead
AT ALL

She’s NOT Veronica either

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 10:29
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Yes SHE is Dead. YES she is VERONICA. Eveeytine anyone said she was NOT Veronica...she felt insulted! She loved her Parents and She loves who GOD made who happens to be VERONICA!!

There are MANY of us on Anonup that persoanlly Knew Veronica..do NOT make her death more difficult on all of US...by spreading LIES!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 September, 09:45
Oh no , what a beautiful soul we lost . I WANT JUSTUCE NOW ! This is bullshit they are murdering people , why are they letting them do this for God sake aresst the damn demons now !

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 September, 09:44
You fought a long and hard battle Patriot and now it’s time for you to rest sweet Veronica. Prayers and strength for the family. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
13 September, 09:42
Rest in paradise, dear Veronica. You are a true patriot and inspiration. See you in the clouds with Jesus, soon.