Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 September, 09:19
FLYNN will WALK HIS SOLDIER Veronica out

it had to be this way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 09:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Flynn doesn't know Veronica. She took pictures with him is all. She let people believe they were friends. I believe KARMA is showing her for what she is now. She always posted selfies to say, look at me and what I'm doing, that is not GODS way! She was arrogant in her postings. Someone doing GODS will does not need credit and selfies. I have zero respect for what she did in GODs name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
12 September, 10:01
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
God’s way is to forgive and pray for people whether we like them or not. Feeling relief or comfor in their suffering is farfrom what the Lord’s way.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
I'm not saying I can't forgive, but what she did in GODs name is blasphemous at least! She should have given GOD credit instead of posting selfies.
10:05 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty 1111, click on at the bottom under it