Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
FLYNN will WALK HIS SOLDIER Veronica out

it had to be this way
09:19 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
13 September, 01:20
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Pull through Veronica! We want you to be here with us at the finish line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 September, 12:23
if peoples bridge is deactivated, something big is about to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 September, 11:39
Let It Be So +Ty+Jesus+Amen = = = > < >

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 09:25
Flynn doesn't know Veronica. She took pictures with him is all. She let people believe they were friends. I believe KARMA is showing her for what she is now. She always posted selfies to say, look at me and what I'm doing, that is not GODS way! She was arrogant in her postings. Someone doing GODS will does not need credit and selfies. I have zero respect for what she did in GODs name.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 September, 09:42
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
bringing attention to the truth when everyone else went to work like slaves seems like a job well done. You see what you see, I see what I see.

Ragia HRH @HRH
12 September, 10:01
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
God’s way is to forgive and pray for people whether we like them or not. Feeling relief or comfor in their suffering is farfrom what the Lord’s way.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 September, 09:24
Is Veronica at Chicago Resurrection Medical Center?

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
12 September, 11:40
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
yes i think thats right

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 September, 09:23
would be awesome if trump,lynn, flynn all go and walk her out. ha

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 September, 09:55
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
JFK, Diana, MJ and Elvis too!!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 September, 09:22
I made a fews calls, many dont anwser or bad numbers.