House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
I just received this message for the individual who holds Veronica’s medical power of attorney.

“September 12th 7:00CST

URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

PATRIOTS!!!!

URGENT EMERGENCY! Veronica was stable yesterday and was going to receive a feeding tube over 24 hours ago. She has not received enough nutrients and has taken an extreme turn for the worse. We have a team in place including a private ambulance to transport her. They are DELAYING hospice or releasing her from the hospital. We don’t have that kind of time! She is declining due to lack of medical treatment and nutrients. We are left with other NO option than to alert the public and request your assistance as we are trying to SAVE VERONICAS LIFE. Her advocate just had to call the police department from the hosptial. Make calls, be loud and be heard!!!

Please help get as much attention FOR VERONICA as possible. Time of the essence.

THIS IS A LAST RESORT - PATRIOTS HELP US FIGHT FOR VERONICA! WE CANT LET THE
08:39 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
13 September, 08:07
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Murdered to silence her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
Murdered to silence her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
Murdered to silence her.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
Murdered to silence her.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 September, 07:50
hmmm, something about this story...is interesting...Lin obviously knows how these hospitals work and what they are doing to people. I was involved in a very high profile case where they tried to kill a baby (Alfie Evans) and the world started paying attention. The hospital was FREAKING out especially after the father threatened to——sue the doctors for murder. Immediately after they banned him from seeing his child and gave him a hostage note to read outside of the hospital. They did NOT like the idea of doctors being each being personally sued. And trust me there was not much else that scared them. In the end they terrified and tortured the parents until they shut up and did publicly did a 180. then they killed the baby in the middle of the night.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 12:45
Called police, asked for a sgt or a supervisor, did not mention a single name or who I was, they hung up on me.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 September, 12:50
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
if you think that's bad...

you should try doing an FOI...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 12:52
4 times in a row now. They won't let the public speak to anyone at the police station.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 12:21
Police no longer answer, goes straight to being put on hold with no sound.

The public has no voice now.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 12:14
I've called 3 police districts - #16 covers Veronica's hospital. Phone number is 312-742-4480. They put you on hold until it times out too.

Not just the hospital now, the police as well. When you call the police dept, tell them "I'm calling from CA (your state) and would like to talk to someone about Veronica Wolski"...they will put you on hold until it disconnects, but at least they know the world is watching them.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 September, 12:20
All Police Stations...
need every single telephone conversation recorded...
Hospitals as well...

That is if you want to keep the bastards
honest...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 September, 11:56
You have ONE shot to call them and speak to an operator - once they see your number, they disconnect you immediately. No matter how many times you call, they disconnect you immediately.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 September, 11:47
They hang up on you. If you say "Veronica" they hang up on you, IF you can reach an operator - otherwise it times out and hangs up on you.

The last 4 calls simply disconnect - they don't take calls now.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
12 September, 11:41
yes the hospital sent me to a recording. I called fox and they said they were on it. the other station didn't answer and I left a e-mail telling them the world was watching and they would be held responsible. Hospitals have been closing for a couple of years around my state. Maybe we are getting wise and getting healthy. Bless this movement .God is Great all the time!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 September, 12:05
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 September, 11:37
Is this the right one?

https://www.ahd.com/free_p...

13 September, 12:06
Yes

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 September, 11:34
Which hospital in Chicago? We need to shut down their switchboard...flood them.

Anyone have a link or number?

Black Lab @BlackLabTruth
12 September, 11:38
I just received this message for the individual who holds Veronica’s medical power of attorney.

“September 12th 7:00CST

URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

(posted by Lin Wood)
PATRIOTS!!!!

URGENT EMERGENCY! Veronica was stable yesterday and was going to receive a feeding tube over 24 hours ago. She has not received enough nutrients and has taken an extreme turn for the worse. We have a team in place including a private ambulance to transport her. They are DELAYING hospice or releasing her from the hospital. We don’t have that kind of time! She is declining due to lack of medical treatment and nutrients. We are left with other NO option than to alert the public and request your assistance as we are trying to SAVE VERONICAS LIFE. Her advocate just had to call the police department from the hosptial. Make calls, be loud and be heard!!!

Please help get as much attention FOR VERONICA as possible. Time of the essence.

THIS IS A LAST RESORT - PATRIOTS HELP US FIGHT FOR VER

Black Lab @BlackLabTruth
12 September, 11:42
sorry…too many characters. Here is the number for Resurrection:

RESSURECTION - (773) 774-8000

Fox 32 - 312-565-5533

ABC 7 - 312-750-7070

Sun Times - Tom Mcamee - 312-321-2921

NBC 5 - 312-836-5555

16t District - 312-742-4480

OAN NEWS - CHARLES ERRING - 858-270-6900”

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 September, 11:33
Time for Trump or military to get her out. If no one can help her, what does that show the rest of us?

Veronica - we love you, we love your spirit, hang on! Do not become a martyr, even if they are killing you.

Will be flooding the hospital all night with calls demanding that she be released - they are medically kidnapping her, and this must end.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
12 September, 11:31
Folks need to start calling Amita Health of Chicago and ask for Keith A. Parrott and make their grievances known to him the C.E.O by calling 847-506-4400

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
12 September, 11:24
i called 5 times they refused to transfer and continued to hang up. i tried the next phone number Lin Wood jad and she laughed and said so horse medicine is going to fix her and hung up. this is disgustingnit needs to be truned into the adovate of the state as abuse. disgusted she needs to be released and given meds like flccc is recomennding.

13 September, 12:09
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
This makes me sick what the person told you about “horse medicine.”. Do think it’s funny? 🤮

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 11:22
Who gives a shit about Veronica? She did nothing for my friends.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
12 September, 11:46
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I cant believe that you really said that you need help my friend serious help

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 11:21
Veronica is a fucking idiot!

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
12 September, 11:32
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
are you an idiot out wondering around?

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
12 September, 11:09
This is completely disgusting! What hospital is she at?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 September, 11:06
God Bless Linn Wood.
I'm afraid the only way to save her is with Navy Seals
storming the hospital.

Protocol for seniors in the hospital is to kill them.

After letting them languish w/no treatment, they
load them w/drugs & throw them on a ventilator to
blow out their lungs.

Sadly, most hospital staff are Demonic & paid to kill.
The caring ones all quit or were forced out.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 September, 12:58
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
1/2 hr ago found this.
leads to frontline Drs shit ton info. Lord works in mysterious ways. 🙏 hope some of the info helps ANYONE

AJS CSC @munchkin823
12 September, 11:04
How in the world can the hospital hold a patient like that?!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
12 September, 11:20
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
They have been doing this for a while now, they are holding people against their will, its happen in DC, NY & one other hospital that I heard in the mid-west, the only way it gets stopped is when you get lawyers involved... medical tyranny, people are going to Stop going to hospitals..

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
12 September, 10:56
Sending prayers for Veronica

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 September, 10:56
🙏 Praying for Veronica. 🙏 Thank you LinWood for helping her! May God Bless You Both! ❤️🙏🙏❤️