House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
12 September, 08:16
Lin Wood
I have just gotten off the phone with the individual who holds the lawful medical power of attorney for VERONICA WOLSKI.

Veronica is being murdered at Amita Resurrection Hospital.

The hospital providers are refusing to provide Veronica the care being demanded by her POA.

A medical doctor is outside the hospital with an ambulance waiting to treat Veronica and transfer her.

Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers are complicit in murder if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

Let this hospital hear your voices NOW.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.or...

This is genocide.

Please pray for Veronica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
there is a thing called AMA. Against medical advice. go in and get her!!!!! ignore what they say
08:35 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeroBeach4me in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 September, 12:40
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
I'm a nurse, they will have their hospital security block the room. No one is going to be allowed to help her out unless an ambulance gurney goes in.

I've seen this happen. No one can help her unless the police do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 September, 12:42
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
It's happened exactly like that
to me...

And they were most certainly in with the stinking cops...!!!