TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
12 September, 05:35
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thats all that can be done now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 05:35
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thats all that can be done now.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 September, 06:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm, I am sorry to hear about your sister. Another option would be to play hertz frequencies for her. A nurse can put them on a cell phone in hearing distance of your sister. If they are worried about contamination put cell phone in plastic bag. Youtube has hundreds. Play the hertz frequency for healing of lungs, circulation, nano and parasite termination, cardiac, etc... (Whatever your sister symptoms are) The frequencies work! Med beds use them! Will be praying for your sister and your family. You have lifted many people up when we were down now it is your turn for us to lift you up. God bless you!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
12 September, 07:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
In the eye of the storm..your love surrounds me.
https://youtu.be/i5QYlg9R3...