Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 September, 07:31
I was driving to work one morning and God told me I would have a massive part in the revival of America some day.

I didnt know what it meant at the time but the message from God was overwhelming and powerful and I could not deny it.

Fast forward many years and here we are.

We have a lot of work to do but the days ahead in the not so distant future will be bright and filled with hope.

You have been chosen for a reason as well. Never forget it.

You have an obligation as a Patriot, to help restore this country and then assist in healing and liberating the world.

God did not send a message of destruction that day. It was a message of hope, filled with a strong sense of responsbility, that I would personally have to carry out.

God doesn’t lie when he commands us to go foward and perform His will.

He gives us power & strength.

All of the souls ruined by 9/11 & previous evil wars that were created by the cabal are crying to us to fix what was taken from them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it