Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I was driving to work one morning and God told me I would have a massive part in the revival of America some day.

I didnt know what it meant at the time but the message from God was overwhelming and powerful and I could not deny it.

Fast forward many years and here we are.

We have a lot of work to do but the days ahead in the not so distant future will be bright and filled with hope.

You have been chosen for a reason as well. Never forget it.

You have an obligation as a Patriot, to help restore this country and then assist in healing and liberating the world.

God did not send a message of destruction that day. It was a message of hope, filled with a strong sense of responsbility, that I would personally have to carry out.

God doesn’t lie when he commands us to go foward and perform His will.

He gives us power & strength.

All of the souls ruined by 9/11 & previous evil wars that were created by the cabal are crying to us to fix what was taken from them.
07:31 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
14 September, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen, brother. God's plan unfolding is for our restoration, not our destruction. Unite people of good will in the battle. Spoiler alert - The victory has already been won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
11 September, 08:48
A beautiful message! For whatever reason God chose each of us for this time to be alive! Never in my growing up years did I ever think I would be alive at such a time as this is in God's plan of things!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
11 September, 08:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 September, 05:37

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 September, 05:37

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 September, 02:53
Amen. I have a feeling we all volunteered for this beforehand.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
11 September, 02:41
Amen. Thank you for posting this doq

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 September, 01:19
We fight because We Love ALL that is Good! We reserve punishment as nature requests however dark souls do not observe such customs. Hence We are forced to call upon our own inner demons in order to deploy them against their own kind! Such a dichatamy We MUST overcome in order to purify ourselves in the eyes of the Lord within us. ❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 September, 11:41
I was terrified of the calling, but the blood of my family cried from the ground and I knew in that moment that I would answer that calling AND NEVER LOOKED BACK.💕 I am proud to stand beside every last Patriot that answered the call from GOD👊 WWG1WGA

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 September, 11:38
thank you doq 🙏❤️
in the doge coin community we have a saying
“do good only everyday”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 September, 11:35
In the visions Nana's see, I dont see massive destruction, I see only beautiful cities with ppl that have discovered their soul powers and connection to the earth and God and a human race that has evolved to the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's existence.

It is such joy.
When I connect to what I truly believe to be the God consciousness all I feel from him is love and joy.
Let me repeat that:
ALL I feel from God is love and joy.

Kat Summers @KatSummers
11 September, 11:31
Thank you Doq for all you do.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
11 September, 11:15
[-2]
Never Forget...
Nesara Gesara......
The Best is Yet to Come.........
WWG1WGA

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 September, 11:12
🙏🌿💖 fort

Only followers of this user (Penny_Rae) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 September, 10:24
Thanks for sharing Doq! We're all trying to do our part no matter how big or how small it is! With God guiding us "WE WILL WIN"! Your help on this path has been a blessing to many, so Thank You! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 September, 08:22
awesome! I could never find my purpose. Last year at 56 years old I found it. This is the best time to be alive on planet earth.
“And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭6:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

some one special to some @godrus
11 September, 08:13
Amen

Military Momx2 @militarymomx2
11 September, 08:11
Thank you for this, I was feeling a little weary today. I have followed you for a couple of years and I do believe you were chosen to help us to understand our roles. God Bless you!

Renee White @Rapnay
11 September, 08:03
we are all here because we were called

we remain a work in progress

i was told in summer of 2017 I was to go to the hills and be a worker. here i sit at 3900 ft digital solider prayer warrior and helping wake the masses. we are GODS ARMY PERIOD

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 September, 02:57
In response Renee White to her Publication
Kek

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 September, 07:59
🙏I feel so very blessed to be here, at this moment in time to take part in this enormous event to help move humanity forward. NCSWIC - God Wins 🙏❣️

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
11 September, 07:44
there going to be a lot of kids, animals to take care of

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 September, 07:40
I'm honored to be a part of it.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 September, 07:36
AMEN.🙏🏻

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
11 September, 07:35
Amen, we will change the world.

Love from Canada