Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 September, 12:09
Never Forget 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
11 September, 04:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
to think I was at the feet of the towers, and traumatized for years for it. And I opened my eyes last year when I saw evidence that made so much sense (follow the money Q said...). I have to say, it pissed me off badly, and still does. F*** them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
11 September, 05:00
In response Seriously French to her Publication
9/11 was my red pill back in 2008. My husband came home one night and asked if I wanted to watch the scariest movie ever. I watched In Plain Site. I spent the next few months "following the money" until I realized I had to stop when all I wanted for Christmas was a sniper rifle...I had to let it go....but I have never forgotten my rage as I learned more.

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
you had me at sniper riffle for Christmas😂😂 Well, when I said traumatized I trully was. I was in my early 20s, visiting my second home, your beautiful USA, and I fled just before they collapsed and I saw cars under so much construction dirt passing me just after that it was scary. My mother (in France) that I called later in the day when I could to reassure her I was safe, told me I sounded hysterical at the time. You bet, I remember listening to the radio where reporters, as lost as we all, were litterally saying "Planes are raining down on us"... nice touch. Anyway, it took me longer than you... I just couldn't talk about it or watch anything related, for 10 years... but when I happened upon that money trail, I was and still am very pissed that they planned it, AND got away with it all - for now.
02:36 PM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SeriouslyFrench in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Seriously French, click on at the bottom under it