Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 September, 12:09
Never Forget 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
to think I was at the feet of the towers, and traumatized for years for it. And I opened my eyes last year when I saw evidence that made so much sense (follow the money Q said...). I have to say, it pissed me off badly, and still does. F*** them all.
04:28 AM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SeriouslyFrench in this post can reply
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
11 September, 05:00
In response Seriously French to her Publication
9/11 was my red pill back in 2008. My husband came home one night and asked if I wanted to watch the scariest movie ever. I watched In Plain Site. I spent the next few months "following the money" until I realized I had to stop when all I wanted for Christmas was a sniper rifle...I had to let it go....but I have never forgotten my rage as I learned more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
11 September, 02:36
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
you had me at sniper riffle for Christmas😂😂 Well, when I said traumatized I trully was. I was in my early 20s, visiting my second home, your beautiful USA, and I fled just before they collapsed and I saw cars under so much construction dirt passing me just after that it was scary. My mother (in France) that I called later in the day when I could to reassure her I was safe, told me I sounded hysterical at the time. You bet, I remember listening to the radio where reporters, as lost as we all, were litterally saying "Planes are raining down on us"... nice touch. Anyway, it took me longer than you... I just couldn't talk about it or watch anything related, for 10 years... but when I happened upon that money trail, I was and still am very pissed that they planned it, AND got away with it all - for now.