Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 06:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 September, 06:06
time for justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 September, 05:01
So the beams slide apart with gravity like a slope

Totaly natural

Not Important @Notimportant
11 September, 11:57
OR THIS!!!

11 September, 11:54
& most dont realize they pulled another attack in same day ...BENGHAZI!!! I didn't realize any of this til my eyes opened & veil dropped to truth!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 September, 11:41
I drove through New York a week after 9/11 , I seen truck after truck after truck removing debris. what did you do with all the evidence Rudy Giuliani for the world's biggest crime scene?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 September, 11:37
Nana just cant watch the lies on TV today.
One day when this date rolls around the world will know the truth and the cabal along with Mosaad, the Crown, the dragons, and the Bushs will be held to justice.

11 September, 11:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just further entrencing some into mkultra...parts of this show, i guess I wont understand until looking back. & thats ok b/c I'm not a quantum super computer that sees all probabilities. NO tv in my little home on wheels & refuse to watch any videos. BIG truth revealed is so needed.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
11 September, 10:08
Military grade stuff.

Them box-cutter toting terrorist were resourceful to say the least.

This, just like the Assassination of JFK wasn't possible without the heads of every 3 letter agency in America knowing before/during/after.

Bush knew but was scared shirtless once his handlers informed him of the plan. His 33 Degree level IQ couldn't figure out how they could pull it off without getting busted.

Maybe he was the smart one after all.

Like Trump said "They got caught,"

The good news. We know who ordered the attack. We have it all.

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
11 September, 04:28
to think I was at the feet of the towers, and traumatized for years for it. And I opened my eyes last year when I saw evidence that made so much sense (follow the money Q said...). I have to say, it pissed me off badly, and still does. F*** them all.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
11 September, 05:00
In response Seriously French to her Publication
9/11 was my red pill back in 2008. My husband came home one night and asked if I wanted to watch the scariest movie ever. I watched In Plain Site. I spent the next few months "following the money" until I realized I had to stop when all I wanted for Christmas was a sniper rifle...I had to let it go....but I have never forgotten my rage as I learned more.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
11 September, 02:20

Amos 9:11 - "I will raise up its ruins And rebuild it as in the days of old"