Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 September, 01:44
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I believe this is WTC Building 7 controlled demolition.
You can see the flashes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 01:34
Thank you @commandervaliantthor
We know the truth we just wish the rest of the world could know it too and finally give those souls killed that day and the families they left behind and our country some closure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 07:30

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 07:21
"Ain't I Right" American Anti Communist Song - YouTube

I hold no ownership over this, all rights go to the original creator (Marty Robbins) enjoy!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
11 September, 06:07
If this true then why hasn't this been told to the public and why haven't people paid the price for what they've done? smh

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 03:16
Fucking Deep State kills our own with our own money and resources... fucking parasites of Humanity?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 September, 01:36
He is correct but people cherish the lies they’ve been sold. The enormous dam of lies is crumbling.

ice mtn @icemtn17
11 September, 01:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Wouldn't it be very effective if the information (with proof) about what/who really caused the events on that day came out after we are reminded via the 911 Memorial Day events?

And not to make light of the horrific tragedy of 911, but isn't it also providing a good distraction from the AZ Audit results of the criminal election cheating?

Never forget 911 and all our heroes, but don't lose site of the criminal theft of our votes on 11/4/2020.

Criminals cannot be allowed to steal America.

God Almighty, I cry for JUSTICE!