Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There are a lot of similarities between Flight 93 and the USA today. We can all stay in our seats and hope for the best or we can stand up, rush the cockpit and try to take back control of our lives. I say “Let’s Roll.”
09:04 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
11 September, 02:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I'm having shills just thinking about those brave men and women

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Schlater @C_Schlater
11 September, 01:19
Are you living in a CGI-world?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 September, 10:40
Ive been to the Flight 93 memorial, and as an empath, I always get the vibes that truth is not told!!!!! Just sayin….

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
11 September, 10:38
LFG

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
11 September, 10:38
LFG

arba happihr @arba
11 September, 10:36
Let's Roll!

Montana Ford @Montanaford
11 September, 09:48
LETS ROLL!!!❤️🇺🇸🙏