MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
i grew up in a family that was religious but drugs slowly pulled that union apart. i understand the power of prayer but i have trouble doing so. it's personal programming. my question to you all I how did you become me more consistent? sometimes when i pray i feel a deep down... I'm unworthy, and shouldn't take his time away from those who are, and it discourages me. to the point where I can't bring myself to start. i need a change of mindset. i need support in a spiritual manner. i used to find this support in religious institutions but i have distrust towards them as well. i believe.. i just have been having alot of issue really forming that connection still. but i believe. i have faith, and do what i must to keep going. i just have issues with a full turn, because i feel unworthy of such change inside of me. what can i do?
07:49 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 September, 09:09
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
The moment we all ask God to be our one and only God and accept His invitation of Life Eternally with Him, and know thqt He sent His Son to die for us on the cross long before we were ever born is the moment His Holy Spirit cones to live in all our hearts. Amazing He is alive and living in all of our hearts that accept Him..at the same time. He is alive and well in your heart this second and mine at this same second. To me that is so amazing He is everywhere and hears us all at the same time. There is the scripture pray without ceasing. i think thats in 1Thessalonians maybe 5:18, But instead of thinking of prayer and maybe the mind thinking big..how about just talk to Him as you would your closest family member or best friend. Yes, He is the Holy One but He also is our Friend and Counselor. Thats what He wants to be. So just start talking to Him. Of course when no words come to my heart at times, I just say His name Jesus Jesus Jesus. But maybe for you just talking to Him..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 September, 09:20
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
...just talking about how the day is going or what happened yesterday that may have bothered you..anything thats on your heart say it outloud to Him. If starting to talk to Him as your friend your heart may begin to feel the worthyness you've had from your beginning. That's my relationship with Jesus and His Holy Spirit. I talk to Him throughout the day, but I am not acting or speaking as though He is beneath me. In my path I've learned from different people, Sunday mornings, ladys conferences He is our friend and He already knows what our hearts are feeling and thinking but just talking to Him outloud does wonders for our relationship with Him. I hope in this you feel well up inside the worthiness you've had, i pray through all of these comments His Holy Spirit start the turning within you and your heart that your conversations with Him be what you feel was missing, and that your talking and prayers with Him become intertwined into what He meant Pray without Ceasing..nothing fancy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
11 September, 08:25
Yes! I thank him for the morning, the sun, the day, the blessings of the day, and at night, I say my prayers for the world and others.

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
11 September, 08:20
Like the rest of us, you are an imperfect soul having a human experience, but you are also a beloved child of the Universe/God. When you are feeling unworthy and wonder "why me" the answer is "why not you"? You are a gift to this world from the Creator and it is up to you to go with love and gratitude. Same as the rest of us.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 September, 08:05
🙏 Try saying “In the name of Jesus” or even just “Jesus”... The Magic in the POWER of his name will stop you in your tracks!

Jump right to the chase and fight against the forces causing doubt and preventing you from that PEACE, HOPE & LOVE! Notice how you PHYSICALLY feel by saying “JESUS”! 🙏❤️

The Devil causes that doubt..we are in one of the most hurrendous SPIRITUAL battles of ALL time! Recognizing your enemy has already WON your battle!! (when I can’t do anymore but say his name, as soon as I do....My communication with him (Jesus) is Instant) 🙏🙏

Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
11 September, 08:04
All of us have been there. Every morning I wake up I thank God. Every time I go to eat I thank God. When i go to lay down I pray for all and thank him for the day. He is with you and the more you pray the closer you will feel to him. I am unworthy as well but he sent his Son so all the whosoevers are worthy of his love and promises. God Bless and when you get to the end of your rope tie a knot!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 September, 08:01
It's the devil trying to discourage you. All you really need to do is ask God for forgiveness of your sins, believe that Jesus died on the cross to set you free from sin, and that he is resurrected and know you are a child of God. Your sins are no more and you are set free by the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Never look back and just go from there. Be at peace with yourself and God bless you!