MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
11 September, 07:49
i grew up in a family that was religious but drugs slowly pulled that union apart. i understand the power of prayer but i have trouble doing so. it's personal programming. my question to you all I how did you become me more consistent? sometimes when i pray i feel a deep down... I'm unworthy, and shouldn't take his time away from those who are, and it discourages me. to the point where I can't bring myself to start. i need a change of mindset. i need support in a spiritual manner. i used to find this support in religious institutions but i have distrust towards them as well. i believe.. i just have been having alot of issue really forming that connection still. but i believe. i have faith, and do what i must to keep going. i just have issues with a full turn, because i feel unworthy of such change inside of me. what can i do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
Like the rest of us, you are an imperfect soul having a human experience, but you are also a beloved child of the Universe/God. When you are feeling unworthy and wonder "why me" the answer is "why not you"? You are a gift to this world from the Creator and it is up to you to go with love and gratitude. Same as the rest of us.
08:20 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Michiganmadmax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Colleen Wardin, click on at the bottom under it