JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 September, 09:50
9.11 truth is child’s play for newbies. It doesn’t even make the top 5 reveals in this movie. Don’t let it ruffle your feathers Truth seeker. We have much bigger fish to fry.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 September, 10:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Titanic, Funding of all wars, Foutain of youth, free energy, natural healing, relationships far and wide? So many to chose from. 9 - 11 -2001 is as good a start as any where. To fully understand this leads to a plethera of other doors to venture into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You just reminded me of a thought I had this morning. Just imagine when these floodgates open, censorship is behind us, and the patriots and anons are able unleash with all we know. Disclosure is going to happen at lightning speed imho. Nice pic. I saw a video of an eagle last night ridding an attacking crow by taking it to an elevation where it couldn’t breathe and the crow simply fell from the sky. Seems fitting and timely. 🇺🇸
12:50 AM - Sep 11, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it