JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
9.11 truth is child’s play for newbies. It doesn’t even make the top 5 reveals in this movie. Don’t let it ruffle your feathers Truth seeker. We have much bigger fish to fry.

#TheGreatAwakening
09:50 AM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 September, 11:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
it can come later. Other events like the Titanic can come later too.

what about the 1871 constitution?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I can’t wait for those scenes either. Amazing Tesla connection to broken Titanic 2. 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 11:17
Yeah I know hun but Nana was so hoping that this would be the year that we could finally get justice for the truth of what these sobs did to us on 911.
I know there is much worst but this one is a thorn!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don’t you worry your pretty patriot head one bit Nana. We’re getting justice on a level that is incomprehensible. You remember. We have everything. 🇺🇸

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 September, 02:11
what makes sense to me re:
reversing and unravelling the damage
is to have the EBS start tomorrow
announcing the 9.11 lie, first thing

which would allow ppl to see who's
been behind such a vast play of terr0r
on our own soil, the depth or at least extent of the lies,
the demonic nature of these soulless creatures

maybe even start thinking what other acts (ff's)
committed by same or similar bad actor demons,
perhaps opening the door of connecting dots

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:39
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I hear ya loud and clear and would love the same but we’re on God’s clock now and not even John Jr or DJT will be upstaging God and I’m almost sure that they would agree. 🇺🇸

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 September, 11:45
Especially while the mainstream media is going to demonize the middle east, and glorify the wars that ensued, besides, what a great intro in the the BUSH WALKER history

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:54
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Right with you. I worked the Bush Sr Inauguration as a young Airman and experienced it more as a takeover. I have been on the Scherff? family ever since. I like to believe that my banner is the note that was received at the Bush funeral. Time will tell.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 September, 11:43
With the 20th anniversary tomorrow, IT NEEDS TO BE ANNOUNCED TODAY, Throw us a bone, you have been dragging this out all year. I can not take another CELEBRATED ANNIVERSARY of this lie!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:42
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I feel your pain. It’s coming like a freight train. Your fence is awesome too btw! 🇺🇸

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 September, 10:56
Titanic, Funding of all wars, Foutain of youth, free energy, natural healing, relationships far and wide? So many to chose from. 9 - 11 -2001 is as good a start as any where. To fully understand this leads to a plethera of other doors to venture into.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:50
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
You just reminded me of a thought I had this morning. Just imagine when these floodgates open, censorship is behind us, and the patriots and anons are able unleash with all we know. Disclosure is going to happen at lightning speed imho. Nice pic. I saw a video of an eagle last night ridding an attacking crow by taking it to an elevation where it couldn’t breathe and the crow simply fell from the sky. Seems fitting and timely. 🇺🇸

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 September, 10:12
ThanQ Wikileaks❣️🙏✨

https://youtu.be/HNOnvp5t7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 01:01
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
I am looking very forward to learning who Julian is. Thank you for the link.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 September, 09:54
Very true but a Reversal of this event would be extraordinary! No better way to celebrate Jesus real Birthday than a flip from dark to light!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 September, 11:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
That would be amazing! Merry Christmas to us all!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 September, 12:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I’m so glad you brought that up. What a very special Birthday that these monsters attempted to corrupt with their numerous ritual blood sacrifices. These people are sick. No deals.