Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of this New World Order, Depopulation, Communist, Satan-Worshiping, Globalist, Democrat, Freedom-Stealing Evil Scam!

I am a Christian and I WILL NOT COMPLY with this evil agenda!

I will stand up for righteousness and truth always, and I WILL NOT COMPLY with this deception and wickedness!

And I will never take this death shot. I will die fighting against all of this. I am Heaven-bound and I only fear Almighty God!

I WILL NEVER COMPLY.
06:46 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 01:22
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I've got your 6.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 September, 07:50
We, the children of God must stand up for truth and justice. We will not take this mark of the beast nor alter our God given DNA or destroy our God given natural immune system! We are wonderfully and beautifully made by our Creator and our bodies are a temple to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
10 September, 08:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
❤❤❤

Lois Lane @Desrev01
10 September, 08:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Fight Damn It, Fight. Time to put on the Armor of God. FIGHT.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 September, 07:28
Everything Aztec Jane said GOD and more . . . I am a child of GOD.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
10 September, 07:18
And you will NOT be standing alone!🙏🇺🇸