Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 September, 02:08
Is it official?

Any treasury fags want to chime in here?

Is the US officially bankrupt?

👀👀👀

https://home.treasury.gov/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
10 September, 02:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA CORPORATION is bankrupt it is United States Republic - spells Freedom from slavery for all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Remember when they use all capitals it is illegal: Social Security Cards, Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Home Title, etc....We are going back to 1871 before they sold our country illegally...We need to know our true history & who we are.
04:59 PM - Sep 10, 2021
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
10 September, 05:22
In response connie wright to her Publication
“Your honor I wish to establish that I am a living being. The flesh lives and the blood flows, and we are sovereign, and nothing stands between myself and the divine.”

Government Courts operate in Commercial Law and Maritime Admiralty Law.

These courts cannot be used against you as a man or a woman without your consent. These courts can only act upon your "person", your straw man. (Your capital letters) We are seen as a trust and not human.