Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 September, 05:38
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Good riddance tyson! We need to kick ALL CCP companies out of USA...and take bake all our land they have claimed. Hopefully Dong Jingwei, the CCP defector (Feb 2021) in witness protection in USA, is doing a great deal to aid in this process!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 September, 09:18
bye bye Tyson!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 September, 08:08
Don't support Any big name brands... besides Tyson being a company of assholes you never know what meat or other you're getting👀👀👀👀 I don't trust them

chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 08:00
Who the hell buys Tyson❗️😏That meat is process in CHINA❗️🤢🤮

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 September, 08:03
In response chore Toke to her Publication
FDA 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 bye bye fooookers

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 September, 07:51
Tyson used to be touted as a home-grown Arkansas brand/company just like Wal-Mart
Bah humbug
I say give me companies to be proud of & who aren't in bed with Chy-na or send the meat to Chy-na & it comes back with God knows what in it

I'm a veggie so I haven't eaten chicken in a long time but I do wish I could boycott them - again

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 07:45
Add Tyson to the do not buy from list!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 07:43
Then they need to gtt the hell out of TN cause our State Law says they cant mandate that!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
10 September, 07:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👍

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
10 September, 07:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
my Tennessee doctor is bully me to vaccinate

hollikee 001 @hollikee
10 September, 04:35
It almost makes me wish I haven't been boycotting them for years already just so I could join in on it anew😁

10 September, 05:23
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
😊

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 September, 03:20
Good less CRAPPY poison ridden chicken on the market.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
10 September, 02:27
I avoid factory farm food as much as possible.

10 September, 02:28
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I have been buying from local farms for well over a year now. So worth it!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 September, 02:26
China bought that company, I think, if I am not mistaken. And that is one of the companies that now have "magnetized" chicken. I have met actual folks that tried magnet tests, not sure if it was this brand, and the magnet stuck to the meat, frozen, thru the package.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 September, 02:22
Hit them in the WALLET!!!

10 September, 02:29
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Buy local on everything if you can. I have been doing it for well over a year. Not as easy as one stop shopping but so worth it. Strike For Freedom!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 September, 02:16
Food Chains logistics are purposely broken? just another red thread of NWO de-population?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun - YouTube

Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 September, 03:21
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
my favorite song in high school.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 September, 02:15
TYSON ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 September, 01:49
Don't eat that poisonous shit!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 September, 01:48
Tyson is owned by the CCP