Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
The Primer - 1977 - 72 Seconds - The Majestic 7 - 1940🏒1990 - A Pale Man on a Dark Horse - GHWB - 911

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #TFW4EVA
01:23 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 02:15
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I'm getting the feeling that time travel isn't what we've all imagined it to be or what's been portrayed in movies where someone gets in a magic machine and - poof - go back in time.

I'm thinking it has more to do with using advanced computers - quantum computers? - to send information back and forth through time.

And Looking Glass isn't some psychic looking into the future, but someone trained in a special program - maybe the program is called Looking Glass - and he/she/they are communicating through a computer sending and receiving those afore-mentioned messages, receiving warnings from the future and acting on those in the present, and that is The Plan.

Is that it? Should I expect the black SUVs to come pick me up tomorrow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
27 September, 11:25
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
YES... remember TRUMP telling us about killary looking at a large black mirror....in one of his tweets ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
27 September, 11:29
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
JETSON WHITE DOES A GREAT BREAKDOWN ON RUMBLE OF TIME TRAVEL THE TRUMP FAMILY ASANGE AND HIS UNCLE..check it out .