Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
10 September, 01:23
The Primer - 1977 - 72 Seconds - The Majestic 7 - 1940🏒1990 - A Pale Man on a Dark Horse - GHWB - 911

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #TFW4EVA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 02:15
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I'm getting the feeling that time travel isn't what we've all imagined it to be or what's been portrayed in movies where someone gets in a magic machine and - poof - go back in time.

I'm thinking it has more to do with using advanced computers - quantum computers? - to send information back and forth through time.

And Looking Glass isn't some psychic looking into the future, but someone trained in a special program - maybe the program is called Looking Glass - and he/she/they are communicating through a computer sending and receiving those afore-mentioned messages, receiving warnings from the future and acting on those in the present, and that is The Plan.

Is that it? Should I expect the black SUVs to come pick me up tomorrow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
JETSON WHITE DOES A GREAT BREAKDOWN ON RUMBLE OF TIME TRAVEL THE TRUMP FAMILY ASANGE AND HIS UNCLE..check it out .
11:29 AM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Neve, click on at the bottom under it