EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 10:18
If you are a doctor activley treating patients and you are still refusing early treatment to those who test positive for "covid" and are waiting for them to be admitted so you can stick an IV in them and start them on REMDISAViR, your days are numbered. Start packing your shit. If you know of a doctor doing this, get this message to them. "I didn't know" or "I was just following hospital protocol" is no longer an excuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 September, 11:07
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
i just lost my mother to covid. All the hospital did was give her oxygen and make excuses why they couldnt do anything else. Unfortunately, my siblings still trust the system and kept her there and we even were manipulated into lowering the oxygen. These doctors are going to have serious consequences when things become public

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
09 September, 04:40
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
I am deeply sorry for your loss. The pain from that is far worse than anything imaginable. I have been screaming that hospitals and drs r the reason so many die each year. FDA and Big Pharma Rats travel in packs. Frontline drs r assisting people to get correct meds like HCQ and Ivermectin. For $190 u can call them with Zoom like call and be treated over the phone and they will call in meds for u at your local pharmacy. Many r choosing this path. God has found a way to heal us thru them. I hope your heart heals in time.

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 September, 05:44
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Thank you! I really appreciate it! You can also go to duckduckgo.com and search for doctors prescribing ivermectin and do telemedicine visits with those doctors for $55 or so. Unfortunately, I did not find out about this until it was too late.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Good to know. TY. $55 is better than $190. lol
12:55 PM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it