EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
If you are a doctor activley treating patients and you are still refusing early treatment to those who test positive for "covid" and are waiting for them to be admitted so you can stick an IV in them and start them on REMDISAViR, your days are numbered. Start packing your shit. If you know of a doctor doing this, get this message to them. "I didn't know" or "I was just following hospital protocol" is no longer an excuse.
10:18 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 September, 12:01
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
no neex to pack where they are going

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 12:12
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Amein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 September, 11:07
i just lost my mother to covid. All the hospital did was give her oxygen and make excuses why they couldnt do anything else. Unfortunately, my siblings still trust the system and kept her there and we even were manipulated into lowering the oxygen. These doctors are going to have serious consequences when things become public

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 11:34
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. Its heartbreaking. You are absolutely correct. Many of the doctors themselves will not and should not survive the wrath to come

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
09 September, 04:40
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
I am deeply sorry for your loss. The pain from that is far worse than anything imaginable. I have been screaming that hospitals and drs r the reason so many die each year. FDA and Big Pharma Rats travel in packs. Frontline drs r assisting people to get correct meds like HCQ and Ivermectin. For $190 u can call them with Zoom like call and be treated over the phone and they will call in meds for u at your local pharmacy. Many r choosing this path. God has found a way to heal us thru them. I hope your heart heals in time.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 September, 10:43
im counting on it my friend was just killed that was in the hospital 🤬

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 11:01
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Im very sorry to hear that. I had a very close friend murdered in the hospital a few months ago and know of two family members of friends struggling right now. One of them has already been put on dialysis because kidneys shut down on REMDISAViR. 🙏🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 10:36
Amen...!🙏💪