Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 September, 10:14
Based of Biden’s vaccine mandate today and all the other stupid shit he’s done recently, I’d say VK called it right. Coincidentally, 9/10 = Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
09 September, 10:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Vincent Kennedy hasn't been on here in 4 months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 September, 10:38
In response Last Days to his Publication
VK’s last post on AnonUp was 123 days ago.
Q123 = Nothing is random.

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Cool = VK has gone MIA.. VK was the reason I went to Wego during the pilot/Bata test.. I been around a while. Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!!
10:58 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Last Days @lastdays1
10 September, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
haven't been to Wego in months. it seemed to be becoming very UK/Euro-centric and my worries are very much domestic with PedoJoe and the Ho and Dirty Nancy.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 September, 12:19
In response Last Days to his Publication
It feels like an echo chamber as of late. I just went to WeGo.com tonight. When we all get back on Twitter it's lights out. Hang in there coming soon the movie just got good today. Been waiting for this one. BOOM !!!!