Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 September, 10:14
Based of Biden’s vaccine mandate today and all the other stupid shit he’s done recently, I’d say VK called it right. Coincidentally, 9/10 = Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
09 September, 10:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Vincent Kennedy hasn't been on here in 4 months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK’s last post on AnonUp was 123 days ago.
Q123 = Nothing is random.
10:38 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Last Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 September, 11:26
Not sure if you saw this in the pic
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
12 September, 11:41
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
10 September, 12:18
Wonder if we will hear from him again...he was certainly a bright spot in my day😊 Let's hope and pray we see important events unfold in the next day or two.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
10 September, 12:13
wouldn't it be 124 day? Tomorrow is 9/10

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 September, 06:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Bee Saved @BSaved
11 September, 06:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 September, 10:58
Cool = VK has gone MIA.. VK was the reason I went to Wego during the pilot/Bata test.. I been around a while. Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!!

Last Days @lastdays1
10 September, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
haven't been to Wego in months. it seemed to be becoming very UK/Euro-centric and my worries are very much domestic with PedoJoe and the Ho and Dirty Nancy.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 September, 10:48
noticed this right at 12:34 today :)