Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 06:19
Heavenly Father,

I pray for all of the Patriots here specifically on AnonUp.com.

I pray specifically for the ones that are struggling to understand what is happening. I pray that they will be blessed directly from Thee to unveil Thy knowledge unto them so they can see Thy plan unfolding with perfect vision.

I pray that they will pray themselves to Thee to have courage in all things. To pray to Thee to know what they should be doing and how they should be doing it. To pray to Thee to understand EXACTLY how Thou communicates to them so they recognize Thy voice every single day.

Bless them with a perfect understanding that they need Thee for every single decision and to understand why that is important.

Bless them that they feel loved and cared for, even though these days appear to be dark. Bless them to understand they have a family outside of their earthly family and to know how important that is.

These things I pray for in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
I'm sorry but God has revealed His plan if this is fact what it appears to be. Matthew chapter 10 and chapter 24. Read the first 8 chapters of Revelation. The plan of God is spiritual not physical. The Bible clearly teaches as Christians we will suffer persecution. What we are seeing with the experimental shot is a precursor to Revelation chapter 13. Do NOT be decieved! Gods plan is not based on Trump/Q the military. Gods plan is based on His Word. Read the above referenced and ask yourself who thus far has been reliable regarding information?... the Word of God or the posts of an individual that we do not know... who abandoned his followers in the most crucial pivotal moment? WAKE UP!
06:33 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 October, 08:24
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Abandoned, or did #Q , (who is not a person, btw) merely educate an ignorant populus, and then left it up to #Patriots to reestablish #TheHomeOfTheBrave , created by the people, and for #ThePeople ? Stop looking for a savior in anyone other than Jesus Christ. You will be so dissappointed if you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 October, 09:47
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
I humbly agree with your view that through the movement many who were ignorant started researching and learning truth regarding politics and the rampant corruption that has infiltrated the entire political system. In regards to Q whomever/whoever the spirit of God brought me under conviction. It was a hard truth to swallow. Many in the movement including Christians were looking to these anonymous sources or to Trump to deliver them... which admittedly I am/was guilty of. The spirit of God had to open my eyes to the reality that NO man, entity, movement had the power to free me/us from the bondage, oppression, enslavement of the world system... because the entire world system is under the rule of the evil one. In the study of Gods Word things will not get better it will get worse. Matthew chapter 24 the Lord warns us everything we see happening WILL come to pass. The beast system/ NWO will come to power. So in that aspect I understand that the plan of God not man WILL come to pass...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 October, 07:55
Also Isaiah 24 and 2nd Peter 3

Sherry Slape @sslape
07 October, 11:50
I also noticed you only used New Covenant verses, time to look to the First Covenant books, in the original hebrew/aramaic only. The New Covenant is in Greek. Go back to the roots or you wont understand the New Testament Covenant.

Sherry Slape @sslape
07 October, 11:48
Correct do not be decieved, first we are nowhere near the end times yet, there is no Temple, the only way for the proper temple furnishings to be remade is for God to reveal them to the Jewish people which is not happening yet, the Jewish people must say to God "blessed is He who comes in the name of Adonai" before God returns, not even close to that yet, the mark of the beast is a public thing, you will be asked directly individually if you will choose to worship the beast or not and at that time will recieve the mark, the Jewish people are NOWHERE near fulfilling the end times prophecies. The people are just now beginning to come back to the land. So please stop pushing end times event that are not happening. Yes God has a plan and He uses men to make his plans work, just like all the other followers of God, not the followers of twisted christianity, the actual original Word of God. Knowing God is seeing He is trying to wake us up to the evil we have let run loose to clean it up.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 October, 11:40