Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Heavenly Father,

I pray for all of the Patriots here specifically on AnonUp.com.

I pray specifically for the ones that are struggling to understand what is happening. I pray that they will be blessed directly from Thee to unveil Thy knowledge unto them so they can see Thy plan unfolding with perfect vision.

I pray that they will pray themselves to Thee to have courage in all things. To pray to Thee to know what they should be doing and how they should be doing it. To pray to Thee to understand EXACTLY how Thou communicates to them so they recognize Thy voice every single day.

Bless them with a perfect understanding that they need Thee for every single decision and to understand why that is important.

Bless them that they feel loved and cared for, even though these days appear to be dark. Bless them to understand they have a family outside of their earthly family and to know how important that is.

These things I pray for in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!
06:19 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 02:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In Christs Name I stand in agreement. 🤝

In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

-John 14:13-14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
01 March, 02:12
🙏💥🙏💥😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
01 March, 01:54
AMEN!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 March, 01:36
🙏Thank you so much Doq. I've included you in my prayers as well.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 September, 09:07
Amen

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 September, 12:14
Amen !

I claim this ... Thanx Much 🤔

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
10 September, 09:27
i agree in Jesus name and blessings upon you too.❤️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
10 September, 05:34
Amen! 🙏🏻❤️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 September, 04:22
Amen!

Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
10 September, 10:51
Jesus hear our cries out to you, only you are the way, the truth, and life, we need you now, in Jesus's name Amen

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 September, 01:35
Amen and Amen.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 September, 01:30
Amen 🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 September, 01:07
Amen 🇨🇦

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 September, 12:38
Lord please hear our prayers. Amen.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 September, 12:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:25
Amen Doq, we stand with God!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 September, 12:02
AMEN🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
09 September, 11:32
God Bless you, Doq. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Amen! 🐸🇺🇸❤️

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 September, 11:29
🙏🇺🇸Amen!
Thank you, Doq!
May God bless you and yours.🇺🇸🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 September, 11:18
Amen💕 #BoldFaith #GodWins

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 September, 11:10
Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 September, 11:10
Thank you and God bless..

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
09 September, 11:00
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
09 September, 10:58
Thank you. Always a good reminder for me.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
09 September, 10:49
Amen

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
09 September, 10:22
Amen doq 🙏🏻❤️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 September, 11:21
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I'll just add this !!!! Truth GOD !!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 September, 10:17
God bless you DoQ!! The world needs more of you!! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤😇

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 September, 09:53
Bless you also Doq and Thank you!!!

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
09 September, 09:38
Amen!

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 September, 09:37
some of us have waited and prayed this would come to pass during our lifetime. it’s here. Thank you Jesus. ❤️

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
10 September, 04:32
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I Have Been Waiting Preparing And Positioning Myself For 60 Years For This Very Time

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
09 September, 09:37
and may God bless you as well, watch over you and family. Thank you!