Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knows this is blunt but...

Nana is sure if you look back far enough you will find me telling you, well asking you what will you do when:

satan actually comes for you he will not come directly at you.
My question to you was:
What will YOU DO when satan holds a knife to your childs throat?
Because that is what he will do to try to make you give up your soul to him and his world because that is how he gets ppl & how he works.

Nana's answer was to tell my child I love you and we will both go together to the next life, because selling us both to satan is worse than death and that IS what it would be doing.

What is your answer?

wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan
@danuscg
01:30 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 September, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Keep God first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 September, 05:14
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
AMEN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 September, 02:12
If you give in and take the jab, you have just put off your child starving; you will die anyway; and your child will starve; your death will be just that much earlier. Refuse to take the jab.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 04:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yep

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 07:04
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Not likely to starve either. Just temporary inconveniene until job situation settles. But a serious complication from side effects of vaccine can be devastating.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 September, 01:57
Dont give in and protect your children with your live! Remember this quote from the NT: ' Look at the birds from heaven: they dont sow, nor mow. But yet they all have their homes and plenty to eat! Do you realy think that you are less worth to my father in heaven than these birds?' Quote>

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 September, 05:49
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
The painting is made by wainthepain, the quote: Jesus Christ!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 September, 04:54
In response Robin Williams to her Publication