Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
09 September, 10:46
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
Have flown 2x this year. Walked the airports sans mask. Was not the only one. Not one person, security, airline staff, etc stopped me. If we all stopped complying with the insanity they Could Not Stop Us!
11:06 AM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
09 September, 03:37
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
🤷‍♂️I never complied from the beginning. If stores said I had to wear a mask, I left and am never shopping there again. Same with the "vaccine", NEVER getting it no matter what!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
09 September, 01:37
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
yeah just got back from VA clinic with my sick son. Kinda amazing how many INCLUDING guy who "meets u @ door inside" has mask around chin till they see you!!! lol
I put a stupid fkn mask on cuz he desperately needs a cliser Neurosurgeon & been getting run a around for 3 months AGAIN!!!!
🙂 This time he Let Mom Bi@#h at em! 😅🤣🤣😅