Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
09 September, 07:42
PROOF OF DEMONS!!!
WOW! Weak demons are trying to scare Me πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜˜πŸ˜š I send them My Love and laughter!!! The above video is from LT -And We Know 9.8.21: The PEOPLE are RISING UP, getting STRONGER, filled with AMAZING POWER! PRAY! LT's Prayer at the end of the show touched Me so much - I recorded it on my iphone and sent it out to Telegram via my iphone. The 1min 50 sec Prayer came out at 10.52! You will will hear what I am sure are lame demons trying to scare Me!! Idiots - I walk with the Lord and know St. Michael and Jesus Himself are right here. Amazing hey! This somehow record the demons trying to put me off. I feel great they are wasting there time & last bit of energy on Me! What a thrill! This, to me is real evidence of the demonic & it just makes Me feel great they are trying to stop Me getting Prayer and the Truth out for God. They have tried to scare me at night many times. I HAVE NO FEAR! They sound so pathetic & weary - Good! Thank You Jesus! GOD WINSπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Justice @TexasJustice
So strange - very bazzar! NCSWIC - Nothing! we rebuke all demons - be gone - you have no power here!
07:59 AM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasJustice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Justice, click on at the bottom under it