Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
PROOF OF DEMONS!!!
WOW! Weak demons are trying to scare Me πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜˜πŸ˜š I send them My Love and laughter!!! The above video is from LT -And We Know 9.8.21: The PEOPLE are RISING UP, getting STRONGER, filled with AMAZING POWER! PRAY! LT's Prayer at the end of the show touched Me so much - I recorded it on my iphone and sent it out to Telegram via my iphone. The 1min 50 sec Prayer came out at 10.52! You will will hear what I am sure are lame demons trying to scare Me!! Idiots - I walk with the Lord and know St. Michael and Jesus Himself are right here. Amazing hey! This somehow record the demons trying to put me off. I feel great they are wasting there time & last bit of energy on Me! What a thrill! This, to me is real evidence of the demonic & it just makes Me feel great they are trying to stop Me getting Prayer and the Truth out for God. They have tried to scare me at night many times. I HAVE NO FEAR! They sound so pathetic & weary - Good! Thank You Jesus! GOD WINSπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
07:42 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrantWilson_TGA in this post can reply
Texas Justice @TexasJustice
09 September, 07:59
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
So strange - very bazzar! NCSWIC - Nothing! we rebuke all demons - be gone - you have no power here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396