Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Strong, Healthy, Masculine Men are the single greatest threat to the ruling class which is why they've worked so hard to socially engineer society into believing that "masculinity" is "toxic" and must be destroyed while at the same time they feminize men via chemicals and pop culture. Who is more likely to stand up to tyranny? Weak, feminized, beta males or Strong, Masculine Alpha Males? Which is promoted by mainstream media and hollywood? I just want to bring awareness to the silent pandemic that no one is talking about which is currently effecting the lives of billions of women and children worldwide: PUSSY ASS MEN WITH NO FUCKING BALLS WEARING BITCH MUZZLES TOO SCARED TO STAND THE FUCK UP AND DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS!

**Sorry but not sorry for the language! 😅**
02:38 PM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
08 September, 10:55
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
now thats take no shit stance.... no kow-towing to snowflakes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 September, 07:46
Tell em Beb ⚡️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 September, 06:57
woo hoo!!! there's your blood-curdling

righteous ❣️

love it

08 September, 07:55
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
🤭🤍

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
08 September, 05:55

08 September, 07:54
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
😂😂😂 accurate.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 September, 02:57
Amen!! I use to beg my EX to use a deep voice and discipline our children! I begged! Nwvwe happened! 🙄. ALL my Dad had to do was say “GIRLS” ans my sisters and stopped whatever we were doing ON SPOT! 😂🤣

Your Post is SPOT ON. THE WORST is a REAL MAN in a Mask! (My Dad has been gone since 2013..this mask BS would never have tricked him 😂. (But he was an Architect and said 9/11 was a Demolition ...since day 1).

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 September, 02:44

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 September, 02:40